We are a global digital platform and Creative Studio connecting smart people through
Conscious Living, Health, and Creativity.
What are we about?
SmartVolta is a global digital platform for eco-friendly places to share their mission and to pinpoint their locale.
It is an interactive platform that curates and spreads to a like-minded global community the livelihood of real people who illuminate the movement towards honest and more sustainable living.
We consider ourselves an Awareness Network: a Platform for collaboration to solve environmental issues and promote sustainable behavioral changes.
How we do it
• By pinpointing the most sustainable places to spend your free time.
• With an online platform that presents the actions, thoughts, places, and people who seek out and work towards a more sustainable world.
• By making public and showcasing a mix of fantastic business projects and ideas, shops, restaurants, and products that define the concept of „contemporary sustainability“ around the world and their ecological effect.
Who we are:
• We are game changers, doers, global nomads, seekers, and entrepreneurs committed to expand a healthier and more sustainable way of living.
• We are committed to sustainability in all its facets.
• We are inspired by people and their magnificent idea.
• We help people connect with fantastic & sustainable products and create exclusive targeted content for its promotion.
• We believe that a collection of small changes can lead to a better future.
TeamFlorencia Serrot Geminelli (Founder)
Hanna Vogt (Director of Digital Agency WEARENOROBOTS)
Nika Scheidemandel (Editor At Large)
Jonas Halfter (Art Direction )
Dalibor (Programming & Code )
Mariela Bontempi (Infographics & Illustrations)
Contributors: Jann Averwerser, Agnes Thor, Nuria Rius, Anaís Becerra, María Inés Plaza, Ting Tang, I.M de Los Riscos, Cocó Muro, Abigail Varney, Nicole Baird, Phillip Amon, Claudia Haddow, Paul Simon Geddis, Irina Kartina & Pete Sutupov, Kate Alagich, Maite Tirado, Luis Diaz-Diaz, Irene Fernandez Arcas, Iaia Cocoi, Andreas Duschek, Maria Eilersen, Carlos Dávalos, Amandine Paulandre, Stelle Hanania, Francois Coquerell, Jorn Tormter, Elisa Fuenzalida, Casa Josephine, Michelle Coveny, Bem Derico, Javi Gesto, Claudia Grassl, Rene Fietzek, Daniel Vazquez, Ana Kraš, Ye Rin Mok.